Is everyone safe?

  • Philip Stein
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2005
      I'm receiving a lot of email messages from and to faculty and students in colleges and universities affected by hurricane Katrina. Do we have any members in the affected area? Is everyone safe? Can we do any thing to help?

      Phil

    • LAWolfe@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2005
        Perhaps our schools can waive out of state tuition fees for gulf coast
        students displaced by the Hurricane.

        Leanna