RE: [SACC-L] 2006 SACC Annual Meeting Dates and Some Details

  • Rebecca Cramer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      Wow, Chuck, sounds just awesome, I'll be there for sure. If the move to Tucson goes well, I might even give a paper I've been working on for a while. It's an ethnohistory thing on the Missouria people.
      Anyway, I'm looking forward to the details. Thanks for doing these meetings, it's a big undertaking.
      Rebecca

      The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments thereto ("e-mail") is sent by the Johnson County Community College ("JCCC") and is intended to be confidential and for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be protected by federal and state privacy and disclosures acts or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately notify JCCC by email reply and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.