anthropology journals

  • Robert Muckle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      Regarding anthropology journals at my college:

      My college subscribes to American Anthropologist, Archaeology, and
      Current Anthropology. I regularly donate my own copies of American
      Antiquity to the library.

      My experience is that students will only read them if they are directed
      towards specific articles. I found that students used to read them more,
      but now they just want to depend on the internet.

      I have high hopes for Anthrosource, to which my college has now
      subsribed. My recollection is that the cost of Anthrosource is quite
      reasonable for community colleges.

      Bob Muckle