RE: [SACC-L] 2006 AAA Meeting

  • Robin Franck
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6 8:31 AM
      May I add a plug for San Diego? There are several great venues here. One I have worked with on previous conferences is the Shelter Island Marina Inn which offered fairly reasonable meeting and hotel rooms. Also San Diego has Balboa Park (good Kumeyaay exhibit at Museum of Man), San Diego Zoo (for the biological and physical folks), Tijuana and Rosarito for the lobster lovers and a myriad of other good attractions (Hotel Del Coronado, Old Town and Presidio, Torrey Pines for hikers, etc.) Robin Franck, Southwestern College