Gullah Institute at Penn Center - remember Savannah

  • Ann Kaupp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2005
      from Joe Opala (Gullah researcher)
      The Penn Center is having a "Gullah Institute" in two
      weeks in South Carolina, and bringing Gullah scholars and
      teachers interested in the Gullah together from all over the
      country.
    • Dianne C
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
        For those of you wanting more information on this, you can go to the Penn
        Center's web site. (I don't have my notes with me, but I'm sure it's
        readily findable.)

        I'd love to know if anyone goes!

        Cheers!
        Dianne