RE: [SACC-L] Hey sacc-l Whats up! I just Saved 500 bucks this month!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      I removed the spammer and reported the incident to Yahoo.

      They get by once in a while. Sorry

      Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

      CCC Metro TLC

      216-987-3584

      FAX:707-924-2471

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
        Thanks much Ann. I understand, sometimes it helps if we all are a
        little vigilante! Hope all is well with you and everyone in Cleveland.
        Mel Johnson