Re: [SACC-L] Hey sacc-l Whats up! I just Saved 500 bucks this month!

  • Melvin Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      This is inappropriate mail for the SACC list serve. Mel
      Johnson--Treasurer!!!!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
        I removed the spammer and reported the incident to Yahoo.

        They get by once in a while. Sorry

        Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

        CCC Metro TLC

        216-987-3584

        FAX:707-924-2471

        This is inappropriate mail for the SACC list serve. Mel
        Johnson--Treasurer!!!!

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "SACC-L
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SACC-L> " on the web.

        _____

      • Melvin Johnson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
          Thanks much Ann. I understand, sometimes it helps if we all are a
          little vigilante! Hope all is well with you and everyone in Cleveland.
          Mel Johnson