Hey sacc-l Whats up! I just Saved 500 bucks this month!

  • ninaa2f6w
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
      Hey I just wanted to tell you about a great company I found!
      I applyed for a lower mortgage rate and i only had to
      fill in a simple form. This month alone I saved $500 dollars!
      check out their site http://www.savecashtoday.net/?a=candi
      I hope it helps you as much as it did for me!
    • Melvin Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
        This is inappropriate mail for the SACC list serve. Mel
        Johnson--Treasurer!!!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
          I removed the spammer and reported the incident to Yahoo.

          They get by once in a while. Sorry

          Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

          CCC Metro TLC

          216-987-3584

          FAX:707-924-2471

          This is inappropriate mail for the SACC list serve. Mel
          Johnson--Treasurer!!!!

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "SACC-L
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SACC-L> " on the web.

          _____

        • Melvin Johnson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
            Thanks much Ann. I understand, sometimes it helps if we all are a
            little vigilante! Hope all is well with you and everyone in Cleveland.
            Mel Johnson