RE: [SACC-L] I've got a job!!!

  • Rebecca Cramer
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
      Wow, Diane, that's so awesome. Just got back from faculty exchange in
      Holland and got your message. What will you be teaching? I'm looking
      forward to seeing you and all my SACC buddies in Merida next year. By that
      time, I should be settled in Tucson. All the best, Rebecca

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
        Hey Dianne,
        'Mazel tov' as my tribe says--glad to hear your good news.
        Barry

      • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 8, 2005
          Congratulations Dianne! Greenville Technical College has got a real winner. It
          great that you also have the unheard of bonus of a full-time job in an area
          where you really want to live.