Re: [SACC-L] I've got a job!!!

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
      Fantastic! The world seems a little more just today!
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
        On Tuesday, May 31, 2005, at 04:09PM, Dianne C <dianneky@...> wrote:

        ><<Original Attached>>
        Dianne

        Congratulations. You've worked long and hard on your job search and it is wonderful you found a good job in the region you wanted to be in. Gail and I are delighted. Best of luck.

        Chuck ><>
        Charles O. Ellenbaum
        707 Shady Avenue
        Geneva, IL 60134 USA
        630-404-1261
        >ellenbaumbridge@...<

        "The sea never changes, and its works, for all the talk of man, are wrapped in mystery." Joseph Conrad

        "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it." Herman Melville

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
          Great.

          Sorry to be slow about getting back. I'm presently laid up with arm # 2.

          Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville Technical
          College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I was
          really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my new
          colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd like to
          be, too.

          Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I couldn't
          have made it without you!

          Cheers!
          Dianne Chidester

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Rebecca Cramer
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
            Wow, Diane, that's so awesome. Just got back from faculty exchange in
            Holland and got your message. What will you be teaching? I'm looking
            forward to seeing you and all my SACC buddies in Merida next year. By that
            time, I should be settled in Tucson. All the best, Rebecca

            Sorry to be slow about getting back. I'm presently laid up with arm # 2.

            Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville
            Technical
            College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I
            was
            really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my
            new
            colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd
            like to
            be, too.

            Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I
            couldn't
            have made it without you!

            Cheers!
            Dianne Chidester

            Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc (NOTE THE
            NEW ADDRESS!!) for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Barry Kass
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
              Hey Dianne,
              'Mazel tov' as my tribe says--glad to hear your good news.
              Barry

            • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 8, 2005
                Congratulations Dianne! Greenville Technical College has got a real winner. It
                great that you also have the unheard of bonus of a full-time job in an area
                where you really want to live.