Re: [SACC-L] I've got a job!!!

    Message 1 of 10 , May 31 9:48 PM
      Dianne, That's wonderful; congratulations! I know that you wanted to
      be in that area and I'm really happy for you.
      Lloyd

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
        Fantastic! The world seems a little more just today!
        Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville Technical
        College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I was
        really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my new
        colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd like to
        be, too.

        Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I couldn't
        have made it without you!

        Cheers!
        Dianne Chidester

      • Chuck Ellenbaum
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
          On Tuesday, May 31, 2005, at 04:09PM, Dianne C <dianneky@...> wrote:

          ><<Original Attached>>
          Dianne

          Congratulations. You've worked long and hard on your job search and it is wonderful you found a good job in the region you wanted to be in. Gail and I are delighted. Best of luck.

          Chuck ><>
          Charles O. Ellenbaum
          707 Shady Avenue
          Geneva, IL 60134 USA
          630-404-1261
          >ellenbaumbridge@...<

          "The sea never changes, and its works, for all the talk of man, are wrapped in mystery." Joseph Conrad

          "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it." Herman Melville

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
            Great.

            Sorry to be slow about getting back. I'm presently laid up with arm # 2.

            Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville Technical
            College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I was
            really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my new
            colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd like to
            be, too.

            Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I couldn't
            have made it without you!

            Cheers!
            Dianne Chidester

            _____

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Rebecca Cramer
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
              Wow, Diane, that's so awesome. Just got back from faculty exchange in
              Holland and got your message. What will you be teaching? I'm looking
              forward to seeing you and all my SACC buddies in Merida next year. By that
              time, I should be settled in Tucson. All the best, Rebecca

              Sorry to be slow about getting back. I'm presently laid up with arm # 2.

              Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville
              Technical
              College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I
              was
              really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my
              new
              colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd
              like to
              be, too.

              Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I
              couldn't
              have made it without you!

              Cheers!
              Dianne Chidester

              Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc (NOTE THE
              NEW ADDRESS!!) for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.

              _____

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Barry Kass
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
                Hey Dianne,
                'Mazel tov' as my tribe says--glad to hear your good news.
                Barry

              • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 8, 2005
                  Congratulations Dianne! Greenville Technical College has got a real winner. It
                  great that you also have the unheard of bonus of a full-time job in an area
                  where you really want to live.