Re: [SACC-L] I've got a job!!!

  • Melvin Johnson
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2005
      Dear Dianne, Leatha and I are so pleased. I hope that the position is
      everything you want and deserve!!!. Maybe, next year I will ask you for
      pointers as I start my job search soon. Mel Johnson

      Message 2 of 10 , May 31, 2005
        Dianne, That's wonderful; congratulations! I know that you wanted to
        be in that area and I'm really happy for you.
        Lloyd

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
          Fantastic! The world seems a little more just today!
          Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville Technical
          College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I was
          really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my new
          colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd like to
          be, too.

          Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I couldn't
          have made it without you!

          Cheers!
          Dianne Chidester

        • Chuck Ellenbaum
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
            On Tuesday, May 31, 2005, at 04:09PM, Dianne C <dianneky@...> wrote:

            ><<Original Attached>>
            Dianne

            Congratulations. You've worked long and hard on your job search and it is wonderful you found a good job in the region you wanted to be in. Gail and I are delighted. Best of luck.

            Chuck ><>
            Charles O. Ellenbaum
            707 Shady Avenue
            Geneva, IL 60134 USA
            630-404-1261
            >ellenbaumbridge@...<

            "The sea never changes, and its works, for all the talk of man, are wrapped in mystery." Joseph Conrad

            "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it." Herman Melville

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
              Great.

              Sorry to be slow about getting back. I'm presently laid up with arm # 2.

              Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville Technical
              College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I was
              really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my new
              colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd like to
              be, too.

              Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I couldn't
              have made it without you!

              Cheers!
              Dianne Chidester

              _____

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Rebecca Cramer
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
                Wow, Diane, that's so awesome. Just got back from faculty exchange in
                Holland and got your message. What will you be teaching? I'm looking
                forward to seeing you and all my SACC buddies in Merida next year. By that
                time, I should be settled in Tucson. All the best, Rebecca

                Sorry to be slow about getting back. I'm presently laid up with arm # 2.

                Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville
                Technical
                College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I
                was
                really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my
                new
                colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd
                like to
                be, too.

                Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I
                couldn't
                have made it without you!

                Cheers!
                Dianne Chidester

                Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc (NOTE THE
                NEW ADDRESS!!) for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.

                _____

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Barry Kass
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
                  Hey Dianne,
                  'Mazel tov' as my tribe says--glad to hear your good news.
                  Barry

                • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 8, 2005
                    Congratulations Dianne! Greenville Technical College has got a real winner. It
                    great that you also have the unheard of bonus of a full-time job in an area
                    where you really want to live.