Re: [SACC-L] I've got a job!!!

  • Philip Stein
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31 2:53 PM
      Dianne,

      Real good news--for you and for Greenville. The best
      of luck in your new job.

      Phil

      --- Dianne C <dianneky@...> wrote:
      > Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired
      > at Greenville Technical
      > College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am
      > so excited. I was
      > really impressed while visiting the school and am
      > excited about my new
      > colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is
      > right where I'd like to
      > be, too.
      >
      > Thanks to all of you who have supported me through
      > this time. I couldn't
      > have made it without you!
      >
      > Cheers!
      > Dianne Chidester

      > --------------------~-->
      > Give underprivileged students the materials they
      > need to learn.
      > Bring education to life by funding a specific
      > classroom project.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/LZzaMD/_WnJAA/HwKMAA/1MXolB/TM

    • Melvin Johnson
      Message 2 of 10 , May 31 5:36 PM
        Dear Dianne, Leatha and I are so pleased. I hope that the position is
        everything you want and deserve!!!. Maybe, next year I will ask you for
        pointers as I start my job search soon. Mel Johnson

        Message 3 of 10 , May 31 9:48 PM
          Dianne, That's wonderful; congratulations! I know that you wanted to
          be in that area and I'm really happy for you.
          Lloyd

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
              On Tuesday, May 31, 2005, at 04:09PM, Dianne C <dianneky@...> wrote:

              ><<Original Attached>>
              Dianne

              Congratulations. You've worked long and hard on your job search and it is wonderful you found a good job in the region you wanted to be in. Gail and I are delighted. Best of luck.

              Chuck ><>
              Charles O. Ellenbaum
              707 Shady Avenue
              Geneva, IL 60134 USA
              630-404-1261
              >ellenbaumbridge@...<

              "The sea never changes, and its works, for all the talk of man, are wrapped in mystery." Joseph Conrad

              "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it." Herman Melville

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
                Great.

                Sorry to be slow about getting back. I'm presently laid up with arm # 2.

                Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville Technical
                College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I was
                really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my new
                colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd like to
                be, too.

                Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I couldn't
                have made it without you!

                Cheers!
                Dianne Chidester

                _____

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Rebecca Cramer
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
                  Wow, Diane, that's so awesome. Just got back from faculty exchange in
                  Holland and got your message. What will you be teaching? I'm looking
                  forward to seeing you and all my SACC buddies in Merida next year. By that
                  time, I should be settled in Tucson. All the best, Rebecca

                  Sorry to be slow about getting back. I'm presently laid up with arm # 2.

                  Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville
                  Technical
                  College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I
                  was
                  really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my
                  new
                  colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd
                  like to
                  be, too.

                  Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I
                  couldn't
                  have made it without you!

                  Cheers!
                  Dianne Chidester

                  Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc (NOTE THE
                  NEW ADDRESS!!) for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.

                  _____

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Barry Kass
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
                    Hey Dianne,
                    'Mazel tov' as my tribe says--glad to hear your good news.
                    Barry

                  • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 8, 2005
                      Congratulations Dianne! Greenville Technical College has got a real winner. It
                      great that you also have the unheard of bonus of a full-time job in an area
                      where you really want to live.