I've got a job!!!

  • Dianne C
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2005
      Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville Technical
      College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I was
      really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my new
      colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd like to
      be, too.

      Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I couldn't
      have made it without you!

      Cheers!
      Dianne Chidester
    • Philip Stein
      Message 2 of 10 , May 31, 2005
        Dianne,

        Real good news--for you and for Greenville. The best
        of luck in your new job.

        Phil

        --- Dianne C <dianneky@...> wrote:
        > Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired
        > at Greenville Technical
        > College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am
        > so excited. I was
        > really impressed while visiting the school and am
        > excited about my new
        > colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is
        > right where I'd like to
        > be, too.
        >
        > Thanks to all of you who have supported me through
        > this time. I couldn't
        > have made it without you!
        >
        > Cheers!
        > Dianne Chidester

        > --------------------~-->
        > Give underprivileged students the materials they
        > need to learn.
        > Bring education to life by funding a specific
        > classroom project.

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/LZzaMD/_WnJAA/HwKMAA/1MXolB/TM

      • Melvin Johnson
        Message 3 of 10 , May 31, 2005
          Dear Dianne, Leatha and I are so pleased. I hope that the position is
          everything you want and deserve!!!. Maybe, next year I will ask you for
          pointers as I start my job search soon. Mel Johnson

          Message 4 of 10 , May 31, 2005
            Dianne, That's wonderful; congratulations! I know that you wanted to
            be in that area and I'm really happy for you.
            Lloyd

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 1, 2005
                On Tuesday, May 31, 2005, at 04:09PM, Dianne C <dianneky@...> wrote:

                ><<Original Attached>>
                Dianne

                Congratulations. You've worked long and hard on your job search and it is wonderful you found a good job in the region you wanted to be in. Gail and I are delighted. Best of luck.

                Chuck ><>
                Charles O. Ellenbaum
                707 Shady Avenue
                Geneva, IL 60134 USA
                630-404-1261
                >ellenbaumbridge@...<

                "The sea never changes, and its works, for all the talk of man, are wrapped in mystery." Joseph Conrad

                "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it." Herman Melville

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
                  Great.

                  Sorry to be slow about getting back. I'm presently laid up with arm # 2.

                  Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville Technical
                  College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I was
                  really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my new
                  colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd like to
                  be, too.

                  Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I couldn't
                  have made it without you!

                  Cheers!
                  Dianne Chidester

                  _____

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Rebecca Cramer
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
                    Wow, Diane, that's so awesome. Just got back from faculty exchange in
                    Holland and got your message. What will you be teaching? I'm looking
                    forward to seeing you and all my SACC buddies in Merida next year. By that
                    time, I should be settled in Tucson. All the best, Rebecca

                    Sorry to be slow about getting back. I'm presently laid up with arm # 2.

                    Just wanted to let y'all know that I've been hired at Greenville
                    Technical
                    College in Greenville, SC starting in August. I am so excited. I
                    was
                    really impressed while visiting the school and am excited about my
                    new
                    colleagues who seem very colleagial. The area is right where I'd
                    like to
                    be, too.

                    Thanks to all of you who have supported me through this time. I
                    couldn't
                    have made it without you!

                    Cheers!
                    Dianne Chidester

                    Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc (NOTE THE
                    NEW ADDRESS!!) for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.

                    _____

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Barry Kass
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 2, 2005
                      Hey Dianne,
                      'Mazel tov' as my tribe says--glad to hear your good news.
                      Barry

                    • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 8, 2005
                        Congratulations Dianne! Greenville Technical College has got a real winner. It
                        great that you also have the unheard of bonus of a full-time job in an area
                        where you really want to live.