Love in the Victorian Age

  • LAWolfe@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 1999
      I'm one of the featured experts on this segment of A&E's "Love Chronicles."
      It will air on Saturday October 30 at 7PM EST/ 6PM CST/ 5PM MST / 4PM PST.
      I had to become an overnight expert on the Oneida Community and other such
      19th century forays into free love. BTW the Love Chronicles series which
      began last Saturday airs weekly at this time.

      Leanna Wolfe