Re: [SACC-L] Additional thoughts!!

  • Chuck Ellenbaum
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2005
      On Wednesday, April 20, 2005, at 07:33PM, Melvin Johnson <majohns@...> wrote:

      ><<Original Attached>>
      I think Mel's idea of a $15 surcharge for SACC nonmembers which will give them a one year's subscription to SACCNotes is a good one. I support it.

      Chuck ><>
      Charles O. Ellenbaum
      SACC, President-Elect
      707 Shady Avenue
      Geneva, IL 60134 USA
      630-404-1261
      >ellenbaumbridge@...<

      "The sea never changes, and its works, for all the talk of man, are wrapped in mystery." Joseph Conrad

      "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it." Herman Melville

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2005
        Yes, I concur. Lloyd

        On Thursday, April 21, 2005, at 10:32 AM, Chuck Ellenbaum wrote:

        > On Wednesday, April 20, 2005, at 07:33PM, Melvin Johnson
        > <majohns@...> wrote:
        >

        >> <<Original Attached>>
        > I think Mel's idea of a $15 surcharge for SACC nonmembers which will
        > give them a one year's subscription to SACCNotes is a good one. I
        > support it.
        >

        > Chuck ><>
        > Charles O. Ellenbaum
        > SACC, President-Elect
        > 707 Shady Avenue
        > Geneva, IL 60134 USA
        > 630-404-1261
        >> ellenbaumbridge@...<
        >
        > "The sea never changes, and its works, for all the talk of man, are
        > wrapped in mystery." Joseph Conrad
        >
        > "When beholding the beauty of the ocean skin, one forgets the tiger
        > heart that pants beneath it." Herman Melville

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Dianne C
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2005
          Good ideas like this is why we pay Mell the big money!!! -- Dianne