Re: [SACC-L] Test message

  • anthropmor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2005
      Anne- were you having problems wirh the liat? Mike Pavlik

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2005
        Just checking, I was expecting a test message from a new subscriber that
        has not come.

        Barbara Mathieu, are you out there?

        Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

        CCC Metro TLC

        216-987-3584

        Anne- were you having problems wirh the liat? Mike Pavlik

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links