The Dreaded "Learning Assessment" Topic

  • bdlqvcc
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2005
      Thanks to all who gave their feedback, asked their questions,
      offered their opinions, and shared their experiences at the Savannah
      conference. I had some wonderful pictures, I'm sure (how could I
      miss? There were so many great people to photograph!)... Only
      trouble is the drugstore developer destroyed the whole roll!!
      Yikes! (Can't tell you how disappointed I was about that!)

      I look forward to following up on so many things. I hope, too, that
      anyone who is so inclined will continue to stay in touch with me
      about "learning outcomes assessment." Our community college system
      is involved in it on a number of levels, and before someone comes
      along and defines this from the top down, I want to apply what I
      know, from a grassroots level (to be useful, rather than just as an
      engagement of administrative compliance). Let's stay on this.

      In case you missed my little online summary, it is at :
      http://www.qvcc.commnet.edu/brian/sacc05

      My main page for all my work at the college (my courses, mainly) is
      at http://www.qvcc.commnet.edu/brian

      If anyone has photos from Savannah to share, could they be posted
      here on the Yahoo Groups site?

      Brian Donohue-Lynch
      Quinebaug Valley Community College
      Danielson, CT 06239