SACC & AnthroSource

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 7:37 AM
      Dear Colleagues:

      At the SACC business meeting in Savannah, we decided not to digitize
      our publication in AnthroSource this year. We'll continue publishing
      SACC Notes on our own, as before, and digitize all or portions of it
      for the archives in a few years. Considerably higher cost was the main
      factor in this decision. We also plan to improve and expand SACC's own
      website to include SACC Notes as well as other material. The SACC
      Board will follow developments in the AnthroSource project and consider
      other options should financial circumstances become more favorable.

      Best,