Re: [SACC-L] FW: University Presidents on Evolution

  • anthropmor@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8 11:07 AM
      In a message dated 4/6/2005 12:55:54 PM Central Standard Time,
      ann.popplestone@... writes:

      the United States is losing ground to foreign competitors. Many in
      attendance at the Science Coalition's yearly media roundtable, held at
      The
      Penn Club in Manhattan on Monday, cited fast-charging China and India as
      important new players, and bemoaned a lack of funding for basic research
      at
      home.

      Societies are systems- how many times do we have to say that?
      We should probably keep pushing for earlier social science classes as well.
      Best Wishes- Mike Pavlik