Minutes From Fall Minutes and Fun in Savanah

  • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 26 12:44 PM
      Hello everyone,

      Kudos to Diane Levine for filling in as our temporary secretary during the
      SACC Fall Meeting in the San Francisco Bay Area last November. Please find
      attached the minutes from that meeting.

      On a another note, I will be leaving for Savannah on Tuesday and arriving
      at the conference hotel in the late afternoon or early evening. Is there
      anyone else who will be roaming around Tuesday evening?

    • Philip Stein
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 28 6:01 AM
        I should be in tomorrow around 6.

        Phil

        naftalyp@... wrote:

        Hello everyone,

        Kudos to Diane Levine for filling in as our temporary secretary during the
        SACC Fall Meeting in the San Francisco Bay Area last November. Please find
        attached the minutes from that meeting.

        On a another note, I will be leaving for Savannah on Tuesday and arriving
        at the conference hotel in the late afternoon or early evening. Is there
        anyone else who will be roaming around Tuesday evening?

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Ann Kaupp
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 28 7:15 AM
          Phil, there were no minutes attached in my email. Don't know if SI deleted
          them. Is it possible to put in message section? Ann

          >>> naftalyp@... 03/26 3:44 PM >>>

          Hello everyone,

          Kudos to Diane Levine for filling in as our temporary secretary during
          the
          SACC Fall Meeting in the San Francisco Bay Area last November. Please
          find
          attached the minutes from that meeting.

          On a another note, I will be leaving for Savannah on Tuesday and
          arriving
          at the conference hotel in the late afternoon or early evening. Is there
          anyone else who will be roaming around Tuesday evening?

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Melvin Johnson
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 28 9:02 AM
            Ditto, Phil--no minutes received at this end either. Mel Johnson

            "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." --Mame
            Dennis

            >From: "Ann Kaupp" <Kaupp.Ann@...>
            >To: <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [SACC-L] Minutes From Fall Minutes and Fun in Savanah
            >Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:15:17 -0500
            >
            >Phil, there were no minutes attached in my email. Don't know if SI deleted
            >them. Is it possible to put in message section? Ann

            >Hello everyone,
            >
            > Kudos to Diane Levine for filling in as our temporary secretary
            >during
            >the
            >SACC Fall Meeting in the San Francisco Bay Area last November. Please
            >find
            >attached the minutes from that meeting.
            >
            > On a another note, I will be leaving for Savannah on Tuesday and
            >arriving
            >at the conference hotel in the late afternoon or early evening. Is there
            >anyone else who will be roaming around Tuesday evening?

            >Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc (NOTE THE NEW
            >ADDRESS!!) for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.
            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Robert Muckle
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 28 10:14 AM
              I believe SACC-L does not allow attachments of any sort.

              Bob

              >>> majohns1@... 03/28/05 09:02 AM >>>

              Ditto, Phil--no minutes received at this end either. Mel Johnson

              "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
              --Mame
              Dennis

              >From: "Ann Kaupp" <Kaupp.Ann@...>
              >To: <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: Re: [SACC-L] Minutes From Fall Minutes and Fun in Savanah
              >Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:15:17 -0500
              >
              >Phil, there were no minutes attached in my email. Don't know if SI
              deleted
              >them. Is it possible to put in message section? Ann

              >Hello everyone,
              >
              > Kudos to Diane Levine for filling in as our temporary secretary
              >during
              >the
              >SACC Fall Meeting in the San Francisco Bay Area last November. Please
              >find
              >attached the minutes from that meeting.
              >
              > On a another note, I will be leaving for Savannah on Tuesday and
              >arriving
              >at the conference hotel in the late afternoon or early evening. Is
              there
              >anyone else who will be roaming around Tuesday evening?

              >Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc (NOTE THE NEW
              >ADDRESS!!) for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.
              >Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups Links
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 28 11:46 AM
                Phil: send me the minutes off list and I'll post them to the web site
                along with a link that I can mail to the list. Yahoo has had a series
                of virus problems, so I set the list to block attachments for everyone's
                protection.

                Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

                CCC Metro TLC

                216-987-3584

                Kudos to Diane Levine for filling in as our temporary secretary
                during the
                SACC Fall Meeting in the San Francisco Bay Area last November. Please
                find
                attached the minutes from that meeting.

                On a another note, I will be leaving for Savannah on Tuesday and
                arriving
                at the conference hotel in the late afternoon or early evening. Is
                there
                anyone else who will be roaming around Tuesday evening?

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                click here
                <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1297e9mfv/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/
                D=groups/S=1705079605:HM/EXP=1112098505/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
                p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

                <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=group
                s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=699020968>

                _____

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Ann Kaupp
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 28 1:03 PM
                  Ann, can you update the web site a bit? Still shows Phil as president.
                  Also my work number is now 202-633-1917. Ann Kaupp

                  >>> ann.popplestone@... 03/28 2:46 PM >>>

                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 28 1:41 PM
                    Here is another try at attaching the minutes!

                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 28 1:58 PM
                      Send them to me at: ann.popplestone@...

                      Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

                      CCC Metro TLC

                      216-987-3584

                      Here is another try at attaching the minutes!

                      Quoting Melvin Johnson <majohns1@...>:

                      > Ditto, Phil--no minutes received at this end either. Mel Johnson
                      >

                      > "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
                      --Mame

                      > Dennis
                      >

                      > >From: "Ann Kaupp" <Kaupp.Ann@...>

                      > >To: <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
                      >
                      > >Subject: Re: [SACC-L] Minutes From Fall Minutes and Fun in Savanah
                      >
                      > >Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:15:17 -0500
                      >

                      > >Phil, there were no minutes attached in my email. Don't know if SI
                      deleted

                      > >them. Is it possible to put in message section? Ann

                      > >Hello everyone,
                      >

                      > > Kudos to Diane Levine for filling in as our temporary secretary
                      >
                      > >during
                      >
                      > >the
                      >
                      > >SACC Fall Meeting in the San Francisco Bay Area last November.
                      Please

                      > >find
                      >
                      > >attached the minutes from that meeting.
                      >

                      > > On a another note, I will be leaving for Savannah on Tuesday
                      and

                      > >arriving
                      >
                      > >at the conference hotel in the late afternoon or early evening. Is
                      there

                      > >anyone else who will be roaming around Tuesday evening?

                      > >Be sure to check out the SACC web page at www.anthro.cc (NOTE THE
                      NEW

                      > >ADDRESS!!) for meeting materials, newsletters, etc.
                      >
                      > >Yahoo! Groups Links

                      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      > Yahoo! Groups Links

                      > !DSPAM:424838ba6624874820071!

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      click here
                      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12908jc85/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/
                      D=groups/S=1705079605:HM/EXP=1112132513/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
                      p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

                      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=group
                      s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=262685391>

                      _____

                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 28 3:38 PM
                        I'm sure that I'll get an updated list at the meetings. There are
                        always lots of changes

                        Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

                        CCC Metro TLC

                        216-987-3584

[...]

                        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ggqhnu/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/
                        D=groups/S=1705079605:HM/EXP=1112130113/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
                        p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

                        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=group
                        s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=611080284>

                        _____