RE: [SACC-L] "Adding a Co-Wife" Gets a New Life

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 11 7:40 AM
      Congratulations Leanne! It's so gratifying to see one of our own
      published; the mix of edgy subject matter and traditional methodology
      from you in publications and presentations has always been powerful; we
      are fortunate to have your contributions as a SACC member.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11 11:41 AM
        Congratulations Leanna!

        Quoting LAWolfe@...: