"Adding a Co-Wife" Gets a New Life

  • LAWolfe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2005
      Back in 1998 SACC Notes published my first article on my research on
      polygamy, jealousy and polyamory, "Adding A Co-Wife." (Subsequently other versions
      were published in the California Anthropologist, Loving More (a polyamory
      journal) as well as on several polyamory websites. Now Annual Editions will be
      including it in their next edition Anthropology 06/07.

      Leanna Wolfe

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2005
        Congratulations, Leanna. That's wonderful! Now we can say "we knew
        you when."
        Lloyd

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2005
          Congratulations Leanne! It's so gratifying to see one of our own
          published; the mix of edgy subject matter and traditional methodology
          from you in publications and presentations has always been powerful; we
          are fortunate to have your contributions as a SACC member.

        • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11, 2005
            Congratulations Leanna!

            Quoting LAWolfe@...: