Conference

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      It looks like I'll be able to attend, my husband's medical tests are
      still "inconclusive" , so there are no immediate plans for additional
      surgery.

      Please add me to the appropriate lists, I'll pay on-site.

      Do you want me to help out at registration?

      Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

      CCC Metro TLC

      216-987-3584

      FAX:707-924-2471

    • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
        Glad to hear that you'll probably be in Savanah.