Conference Registration

  • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      Hello Dianne,
      I want to let you know, as per your request, that I have registered
      for the conference (on time). I also want to let you know that four of my
      students sent in their registrations with the late fee included today.
      Although they won't be included in your current count, could you please include
      them in any of the plans for the buses and trips? Their names are: Matthew
      Price, Hallie Hallahan, June Talley, and Casey Wilson.
      How are the numbers looking in terms of people registered?