RE: [SACC-L] Thanks Diane for hotel info

  • Philip Stein
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 2, 2005
      Now I'm worried. Dianne, can you get a list of everyone who is registered for the meeting and for the hotel, just to be sure.

      Phil

      Lightld@... wrote:

      Hi Dianne,
      Now I'm worried! I registered some time ago, but just to be sure, am I (and my husband) on your list for the hotel? Thanks!
      Linda Light

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Melvin Johnson
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 3, 2005
        I have to second Mark's remarks about being assertive. I cannot really
        blame the reservation/hotel staff though. Having worked in the travel
        industry, important pieces of information often do not get passed around
        effectively. Be assertive, be insistant at the very least, and like
        Mark--do not hesitate to request speaking to a supervisor or manager.

        By the way, I am suppose to get a list of the registrants from AAA on March
        22nd from Khara Minter. I will tell you this about the AAA, they are very
        reticent about taking late registrations. They may return them to you
        unprocessed. If that happens, I suggest letting me know, as Leatha and I
        are doing the receipts and name tags for the meeting.

        Mel Johnson

        "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." --Mame
        Dennis

      • Dianne C
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 3, 2005
          I just wanted to send this out so y'all know how much Mel and Leatha have
          done for this meetings. We really should nominate Mel for "treasurer for
          life and the hereafter!"

          Also, if there are any problems, please let me know and I'll do my best to
          straighten them out.

          Cheers & Thanks!

          See you in Savannah!

          Dianne

          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 3, 2005
            I second Dianne's sentiments in thanking Mel and Leatha for all their
            hard work on behalf of the conference. As a friendly amendment,
            however, I suspect that Mel might want a voluntary exit clause in his
            "treasurer for life and the hereafter" nomination.

            Lloyd

            On Thursday, March 3, 2005, at 09:24 AM, Dianne C wrote:

            > I just wanted to send this out so y'all know how much Mel and Leatha
            > have
            > done for this meetings. We really should nominate Mel for "treasurer
            > for
            > life and the hereafter!"
            >
            > Also, if there are any problems, please let me know and I'll do my
            > best to
            > straighten them out.
            >
            > Cheers & Thanks!
            >
            > See you in Savannah!
            >
            > Dianne
            >
            >> From: "Melvin Johnson" <majohns1@...>
            >> To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
            >> Subject: RE: [SACC-L] Thanks Diane for hotel info
            >> Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 14:50:52 +0000
            >>
            >> I have to second Mark's remarks about being assertive. I cannot
            >> really
            >> blame the reservation/hotel staff though. Having worked in the travel
            >> industry, important pieces of information often do not get passed
            >> around
            >> effectively. Be assertive, be insistant at the very least, and like
            >> Mark--do not hesitate to request speaking to a supervisor or manager.
            >>
            >> By the way, I am suppose to get a list of the registrants from AAA on
            >> March
            >> 22nd from Khara Minter. I will tell you this about the AAA, they are
            >> very
            >> reticent about taking late registrations. They may return them to you
            >> unprocessed. If that happens, I suggest letting me know, as Leatha
            >> and I
            >> are doing the receipts and name tags for the meeting.
            >>
            >> Mel Johnson
            >>

            >> "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
            >> --Mame
            >> Dennis

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Melvin Johnson
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 4, 2005
              Just a heads up, in case AAA does not process your late registrations, just
              let me know that you are coming, I will have the materials available for you
              in Savannah. You can pay there, and we will have a receipt available for
              you. Mel Johnson