RE: [SACC-L] Thanks Diane for hotel info

  • Lightld@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hi Dianne,
      Now I'm worried! I registered some time ago, but just to be sure, am I (and my husband) on your list for the hotel? Thanks!
      Linda Light
    • Philip Stein
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 2, 2005
        Now I'm worried. Dianne, can you get a list of everyone who is registered for the meeting and for the hotel, just to be sure.

        Phil

        Lightld@... wrote:

        Hi Dianne,
        Now I'm worried! I registered some time ago, but just to be sure, am I (and my husband) on your list for the hotel? Thanks!
        Linda Light

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Melvin Johnson
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 3, 2005
          I have to second Mark's remarks about being assertive. I cannot really
          blame the reservation/hotel staff though. Having worked in the travel
          industry, important pieces of information often do not get passed around
          effectively. Be assertive, be insistant at the very least, and like
          Mark--do not hesitate to request speaking to a supervisor or manager.

          By the way, I am suppose to get a list of the registrants from AAA on March
          22nd from Khara Minter. I will tell you this about the AAA, they are very
          reticent about taking late registrations. They may return them to you
          unprocessed. If that happens, I suggest letting me know, as Leatha and I
          are doing the receipts and name tags for the meeting.

          Mel Johnson

          "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." --Mame
          Dennis

        • Dianne C
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 3, 2005
            I just wanted to send this out so y'all know how much Mel and Leatha have
            done for this meetings. We really should nominate Mel for "treasurer for
            life and the hereafter!"

            Also, if there are any problems, please let me know and I'll do my best to
            straighten them out.

            Cheers & Thanks!

            See you in Savannah!

            Dianne

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 3, 2005
              I second Dianne's sentiments in thanking Mel and Leatha for all their
              hard work on behalf of the conference. As a friendly amendment,
              however, I suspect that Mel might want a voluntary exit clause in his
              "treasurer for life and the hereafter" nomination.

              Lloyd

              On Thursday, March 3, 2005, at 09:24 AM, Dianne C wrote:

              > I just wanted to send this out so y'all know how much Mel and Leatha
              > have
              > done for this meetings. We really should nominate Mel for "treasurer
              > for
              > life and the hereafter!"
              >
              > Also, if there are any problems, please let me know and I'll do my
              > best to
              > straighten them out.
              >
              > Cheers & Thanks!
              >
              > See you in Savannah!
              >
              > Dianne
              >
              >> From: "Melvin Johnson" <majohns1@...>
              >> To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
              >> Subject: RE: [SACC-L] Thanks Diane for hotel info
              >> Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 14:50:52 +0000
              >>
              >> I have to second Mark's remarks about being assertive. I cannot
              >> really
              >> blame the reservation/hotel staff though. Having worked in the travel
              >> industry, important pieces of information often do not get passed
              >> around
              >> effectively. Be assertive, be insistant at the very least, and like
              >> Mark--do not hesitate to request speaking to a supervisor or manager.
              >>
              >> By the way, I am suppose to get a list of the registrants from AAA on
              >> March
              >> 22nd from Khara Minter. I will tell you this about the AAA, they are
              >> very
              >> reticent about taking late registrations. They may return them to you
              >> unprocessed. If that happens, I suggest letting me know, as Leatha
              >> and I
              >> are doing the receipts and name tags for the meeting.
              >>
              >> Mel Johnson
              >>

              >> "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
              >> --Mame
              >> Dennis

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Melvin Johnson
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 4, 2005
                Just a heads up, in case AAA does not process your late registrations, just
                let me know that you are coming, I will have the materials available for you
                in Savannah. You can pay there, and we will have a receipt available for
                you. Mel Johnson