RE: [SACC-L] Session chairs for conference

  • Rebecca L. Stein
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2005
      Thanks to everyone for volunteering to chair sessions. I have more than
      enough now. Session chairs are:

      Dorothy Davis, Barbara Mathieu, Linda Light, Lloyd Miller, Chuck Ellenbaum,
      Phil Naftaly, Ann Kaupp.

      If we need help with anything else, I'll be calling on the other volunteers!

      Thanks again,

      Becky