Rainforest Lecture

  • Patricia Miller-Shaivitz (561)367-4608
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 1999
      Dearest Colleagues: My college just announced that a lecture will be given
      on 27 October entitled, "Spirit of the Rainforest." This lecture will be
      given by Mark Andrew Ritchie and Chief Shoefoot (an ex-shaman and
      Yanomamo). It appears that the lecture tour is sponsored by the Rainforest
      Yanomamo Survival Endowment. Anyone have info on this organization???? I
      would really appreciate any info that you may have. Thanks, Pat