Re: [SACC-L] Session chairs for conference

  • Lightld@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14, 2005
      Becky,
      I'd be happy to chair a session. How about the one I'm in?
      Linda Light
    • Barry Kass
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 15, 2005
        I'll volunteer--
        Barry Kass
        --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca L. Stein" <rls@l...> wrote:
        > I need about five more people to volunteer to chair sessions at the
        Savannah
        > conference. This basically involves introducing each paper and
        keeping the
        > session running on time. Let me know ASAP if you are interested.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Becky

      • Ann Kaupp
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 15, 2005
          Becky I can chair a session if you're still short. Ann

          >>> rls@... 02/14 4:41 PM >>>

          I need about five more people to volunteer to chair sessions at the
          Savannah
          conference. This basically involves introducing each paper and keeping
          the
          session running on time. Let me know ASAP if you are interested.

          Thanks,

          Becky

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Rebecca L. Stein
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 15, 2005
            Thanks to everyone for volunteering to chair sessions. I have more than
            enough now. Session chairs are:

            Dorothy Davis, Barbara Mathieu, Linda Light, Lloyd Miller, Chuck Ellenbaum,
            Phil Naftaly, Ann Kaupp.

            If we need help with anything else, I'll be calling on the other volunteers!

            Thanks again,

            Becky