Re: [SACC-L] Session chairs for conference

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14, 2005
      I will do so if needed; no problem if you want to assign to others. Mark
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 14, 2005
        Becky,
        I'd be happy to chair a session. How about the one I'm in?
        Linda Light
      • Barry Kass
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 15, 2005
          I'll volunteer--
          Barry Kass
          --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca L. Stein" <rls@l...> wrote:
          > I need about five more people to volunteer to chair sessions at the
          Savannah
          > conference. This basically involves introducing each paper and
          keeping the
          > session running on time. Let me know ASAP if you are interested.
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Becky

        • Ann Kaupp
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 15, 2005
            Becky I can chair a session if you're still short. Ann

            >>> rls@... 02/14 4:41 PM >>>

            I need about five more people to volunteer to chair sessions at the
            Savannah
            conference. This basically involves introducing each paper and keeping
            the
            session running on time. Let me know ASAP if you are interested.

            Thanks,

            Becky

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Rebecca L. Stein
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 15, 2005
              Thanks to everyone for volunteering to chair sessions. I have more than
              enough now. Session chairs are:

              Dorothy Davis, Barbara Mathieu, Linda Light, Lloyd Miller, Chuck Ellenbaum,
              Phil Naftaly, Ann Kaupp.

              If we need help with anything else, I'll be calling on the other volunteers!

              Thanks again,

              Becky