Session chairs for conference

  • Rebecca L. Stein
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14, 2005
      I need about five more people to volunteer to chair sessions at the Savannah
      conference. This basically involves introducing each paper and keeping the
      session running on time. Let me know ASAP if you are interested.

      Thanks,

      Becky

    • Dorothy Davis DDBRUNER
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 14, 2005
        I'll chair a session.

        Dorothy Davis
        Anthropology Department
        UNCG
        Tel- 256-1099

        "Rebecca L. Stein" <rls@...>
        02/14/2005 04:41 PM
        Please respond to
        SACC-L@yahoogroups.com

        "SACC-L" <SACC-L@yahoogroups.com>
        cc

        Subject
        [SACC-L] Session chairs for conference

        I need about five more people to volunteer to chair sessions at the
        Savannah
        conference. This basically involves introducing each paper and keeping
        the
        session running on time. Let me know ASAP if you are interested.

        Thanks,

        Becky

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 14, 2005
          I will do so if needed; no problem if you want to assign to others. Mark
          I need about five more people to volunteer to chair sessions at the Savannah
          conference. This basically involves introducing each paper and keeping the
          session running on time. Let me know ASAP if you are interested.

          Thanks,

          Becky

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Lightld@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 14, 2005
            Becky,
            I'd be happy to chair a session. How about the one I'm in?
            Linda Light
          • Barry Kass
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 15, 2005
              I'll volunteer--
              Barry Kass
              --- In SACC-L@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca L. Stein" <rls@l...> wrote:
              > I need about five more people to volunteer to chair sessions at the
              Savannah
              > conference. This basically involves introducing each paper and
              keeping the
              > session running on time. Let me know ASAP if you are interested.
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Becky

            • Ann Kaupp

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 15, 2005
                  Thanks to everyone for volunteering to chair sessions. I have more than
                  enough now. Session chairs are:

                  Dorothy Davis, Barbara Mathieu, Linda Light, Lloyd Miller, Chuck Ellenbaum,
                  Phil Naftaly, Ann Kaupp.

                  If we need help with anything else, I'll be calling on the other volunteers!

                  Thanks again,

                  Becky