RE: [SACC-L] RE: Help--Request for comparative enrollment numbers

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 10, 2005
      Deborah, many of us are getting toward retirement and we are on the
      lookout for leadership talent- please consider running for office
      soon...

      Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:51:50 -0500
      From: "Lewine, Mark" <mark.lewine@...>

      Deborah, I hope that you are coming to the SACC meeting in Savannah next
      month. Please lead a discussion on this topic or set some time aside
      for an informal discussion for those of us particularly interested...I
      am delighted to learn of the ecological anthropology venture! Please
      share a syllabus and ideas for programs at your community college that
      will connect to it (we have an Environmental Tech program for example)
      Archaeology courses are of course more common. As VP of SACC, I am
      working with AAA to survey faculty at community colleges about
      curriculum as well as other basic information so that our organization
      can be of more help and support such efforts as yours.