Reminder: Abstract Deadline Monday, Feb 7

  • Rebecca L. Stein
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2005
      Hi, everyone. Just a reminder that the final deadline to submit abstracts
      for the 2005 SACC conference in Savannah is this coming Monday, February
      7th.

      Have a great weekend!

      --Becky

    • Lightld@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2005
        Becky,
        Will there be hookups for a powerpoint presentation? Or just transparencies? (Just in case my powerpoint skills have progressed that far by then!)
        Linda Light
      • Rebecca L. Stein
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 7, 2005
          Unfortunately, we don't have the money for a PowerPoint setup, so it's just
          the overhead and slide projectors.

          Will there be hookups for a powerpoint presentation? Or just transparencies?
          (Just in case my powerpoint skills have progressed that far by then!)
          Linda Light

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Lightld@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2005