FW: archaeo inquiry

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 7:43 AM
      Please review her resume with any job hunting recommendations for her.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2 11:07 AM
        Anyone interested in reviewing the resume should contact Mark off-list.
        Yahoo has had virus problems so I set the list commands to block all
        attachments. It is for everyone's protection, but can be an
        inconvenience as well.

        Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

        CCC Metro TLC

        216-987-3584

        Please review her resume with any job hunting recommendations for her.

        Hi - this is Meg Underwood - I am a friend of Carrie and I
        believe my mom talked to you last night. As she told you I
        am deep within the job search mode. At the moment I am
        getting my secondary social studies teaching license as my
        back up plan. I have my MA in archaeology. For the past
        few summers I have worked for the US Forest Service doing
        survey and site recording, which I have loved. At the
        moment I am applying for jobs with the USFS and other CRM
        and contract jobs. However, I would love to do anything in
        the field. You suggested to my mom that I send you my CV,
        just in case you heard of anything, so I've attached it.
        Thank you for having a look :) - please give Carrie's my
        best - Meg

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links