RE: [SACC-L] Deadline for Paper Submissions for 2005 SACC Conference - Savannah

  • Diane Levine
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Becky:

      Here's my abstract:

      Cultural Diffusion: It's Happening All Around Us
      With an assortment of slides taken on vacation and in our local Los Angeles neighborhoods, I demonstrate to the students in the Introduction to Cultural Anthropology class that culture change by means of diffusion is actually something that they take for granted. In fact, what they find more surprising is that it is also taking place in other countries around the world.

      (I'll need the slide projector, of course.)

      Lucy (finally) started walking yesterday!

      Diane