Re: [SACC-L] archaeology book

  • Ann Kaupp
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 24, 2005
      I'm coming to Savannah. What about you?

      >>> bmuckle@... 01/24 3:47 PM >>>

      Ann,

      Thanks for the great ideas. They are much appreciated. Just by
      coincidence I was looking at the SAA preliminary program for Salt Lake
      City when your email arrived. It looks like a good program. Will you be
      going to Salt Lake City or Savanna? You can't do both you know.

      Bob

      >>> Kaupp.Ann@... 1/24/2005 12:16:23 PM >>>

      Bob, I contacted Education Manager Maureen Malloy at SAA and she had
      this to
      suggest about getting your book out there:

      -the publisher can send it to the book review editor for American
      Antiquity: Douglas B. Bamforth, Anthropology Department, 233 UCB,
      University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0233,
      douglas.bamforth@...
      303-651-9647

      If he, or the publisher, is looking for peer review or input on the
      manuscript, I suggest contacting Anne Pyburn or someone else from the
      SAA MATRIX project as they were all about reforming undergrad.
      archaeology education. (Shereen Lerner was another member)

      BOB, SHEREEN LERNER'S email is slerner@...
      According to the 2002-03 AAA Guide, Pyburn is at Indiana Univ.
      apyburn@...
      Ann

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 25, 2005
        Hey Ann, glad to hear you're going to Savannah. Look forward to seeing
        you there.
        Lloyd

        On Monday, January 24, 2005, at 02:57 PM, Ann Kaupp wrote:

        > I'm coming to Savannah. What about you?

        > Ann,
        >
        > Thanks for the great ideas. They are much appreciated. Just by
        > coincidence I was looking at the SAA preliminary program for Salt Lake
        > City when your email arrived. It looks like a good program. Will you be
        > going to Salt Lake City or Savanna? You can't do both you know.
        >
        > Bob

        > Bob, I contacted Education Manager Maureen Malloy at SAA and she had
        > this to
        > suggest about getting your book out there:
        >
        > -the publisher can send it to the book review editor for American
        > Antiquity: Douglas B. Bamforth, Anthropology Department, 233 UCB,
        > University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0233,
        > douglas.bamforth@...
        > 303-651-9647
        >
        > If he, or the publisher, is looking for peer review or input on the
        > manuscript, I suggest contacting Anne Pyburn or someone else from the
        > SAA MATRIX project as they were all about reforming undergrad.
        > archaeology education. (Shereen Lerner was another member)
        >
        > BOB, SHEREEN LERNER'S email is slerner@...
        > According to the 2002-03 AAA Guide, Pyburn is at Indiana Univ.
        > apyburn@...
        > Ann

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Ann Kaupp
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 25, 2005
          Hi Lloyd, Bob inadvertently responded to my correspondence to the listserve.
          I'm looking forward to the meeting and will give a paper on Bob Humphrey's
          work. Glad you will be there as well. Ann

          >>> lloyd.miller@... 01/25 10:25 AM >>>

          Hey Ann, glad to hear you're going to Savannah. Look forward to seeing
          you there.
          Lloyd

          On Monday, January 24, 2005, at 02:57 PM, Ann Kaupp wrote:

          > I'm coming to Savannah. What about you?

          > Ann,
          >
          > Thanks for the great ideas. They are much appreciated. Just by
          > coincidence I was looking at the SAA preliminary program for Salt Lake
          > City when your email arrived. It looks like a good program. Will you be
          > going to Salt Lake City or Savanna? You can't do both you know.
          >
          > Bob

          > Bob, I contacted Education Manager Maureen Malloy at SAA and she had
          > this to
          > suggest about getting your book out there:
          >
          > -the publisher can send it to the book review editor for American
          > Antiquity: Douglas B. Bamforth, Anthropology Department, 233 UCB,
          > University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0233,
          > douglas.bamforth@...
          > 303-651-9647
          >
          > If he, or the publisher, is looking for peer review or input on the
          > manuscript, I suggest contacting Anne Pyburn or someone else from the
          > SAA MATRIX project as they were all about reforming undergrad.
          > archaeology education. (Shereen Lerner was another member)
          >
          > BOB, SHEREEN LERNER'S email is slerner@...
          > According to the 2002-03 AAA Guide, Pyburn is at Indiana Univ.
          > apyburn@...
          > Ann

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Yahoo! Groups Links