RE: [SACC-L] Up-coming SACC elections

  • Melvin Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
      What attachments??? Mel

      "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." --Mame
      Dennis

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
        I second Mark's nomination of both Rob Edwards and George Rodgers for
        President-Elect.
        Lloyd

      • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 20, 2005
          George,
          Lloyd Miller has nominated both you and Rob Edwards for President-elect.
          If you would like to accept the nomination and be placed on the ballot
          please
          let me know and send me the ballot materials by Jan. 24. I am attaching the
          instructions for preparing the candidate materials. Thanks, Phil.