RE: [SACC-L] Up-coming SACC elections

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
      I second the nomination of Mel Johnson for Treasurer with great relief
      and pleasure! (of course, pain is the other side of pleasure, tatoo
      fans) I would also like to nominate both Rob Edwards and George Rogers
      for President-Elect.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
        What attachments??? Mel

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
          I second Mark's nomination of both Rob Edwards and George Rodgers for
          President-Elect.
          Lloyd

        • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 20, 2005
            George,
            Lloyd Miller has nominated both you and Rob Edwards for President-elect.
            If you would like to accept the nomination and be placed on the ballot
            please
            let me know and send me the ballot materials by Jan. 24. I am attaching the
            instructions for preparing the candidate materials. Thanks, Phil.