RE: [SACC-L] Up-coming SACC elections

  • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 17, 2005
      Thank Goodness you'll do this again. I have attached an explanation of the
      ballot materials that you will need to send me before Jan. 24. Thanks, Phil.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
        I second the nomination of Mel Johnson for Treasurer with great relief
        and pleasure! (of course, pain is the other side of pleasure, tatoo
        fans) I would also like to nominate both Rob Edwards and George Rogers
        for President-Elect.

        You can put me in for re-election as treasurer. Mel Johnson

        "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
        --Mame
        Dennis

        >From: naftalyp@...
        >To: SACC-L@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [SACC-L] Up-coming SACC elections
        >Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 18:53:59 -0500
        >
        >Hello Everyone,
        > I am currently preparing our SACC election materials for this
        >year's election of officers. This year's election will include the
        >offices of "President Elect" and "Treasurer." Please let me know by
        >Jan 21st if you would like to run for either of these offices or if you

        >would like to nominate anyone
        >to run for these offices. Thanks, Phil.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Melvin Johnson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
          What attachments??? Mel

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
            I second Mark's nomination of both Rob Edwards and George Rodgers for
            President-Elect.
            Lloyd

          • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 20, 2005
              George,
              Lloyd Miller has nominated both you and Rob Edwards for President-elect.
              If you would like to accept the nomination and be placed on the ballot
              please
              let me know and send me the ballot materials by Jan. 24. I am attaching the
              instructions for preparing the candidate materials. Thanks, Phil.