RE: [SACC-L] Up-coming SACC elections

  • Melvin Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 17, 2005
      You can put me in for re-election as treasurer. Mel Johnson

      "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." --Mame
      Dennis

    • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 17, 2005
        Thank Goodness you'll do this again. I have attached an explanation of the
        ballot materials that you will need to send me before Jan. 24. Thanks, Phil.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
          I second the nomination of Mel Johnson for Treasurer with great relief
          and pleasure! (of course, pain is the other side of pleasure, tatoo
          fans) I would also like to nominate both Rob Edwards and George Rogers
          for President-Elect.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
            What attachments??? Mel

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
              I second Mark's nomination of both Rob Edwards and George Rodgers for
              President-Elect.
              Lloyd

            • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 20, 2005
                George,
                Lloyd Miller has nominated both you and Rob Edwards for President-elect.
                If you would like to accept the nomination and be placed on the ballot
                please
                let me know and send me the ballot materials by Jan. 24. I am attaching the
                instructions for preparing the candidate materials. Thanks, Phil.