Savannah meetings

  • Robert Muckle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2005
      Can someone please remind me of the deadlines for meeting registration
      and paper proposals for the Savannah meetings? Thanks.

      Bob Muckle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2005
        Bob,

        Meeting registration deadline is is March 1 for the $275 rate ($300
        after that). For paper proposals it's January 31. I received a
        complete package of these materials via SACC-L on January 12 from Mel's
        wife, Leatha, that also included a listing of Savannah Music Festival
        events for the conference weekend. I'll forward it to you at your home
        e-mail.

        Cheers,
        Lloyd