Up-coming SACC elections

  • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2005
      Hello Everyone,
      I am currently preparing our SACC election materials for this year's
      election of officers. This year's election will include the offices of
      "President Elect" and "Treasurer." Please let me know by Jan 21st if you would
      like to run for either of these offices or if you would like to nominate anyone
      to run for these offices. Thanks, Phil.

    • Melvin Johnson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 17, 2005
        You can put me in for re-election as treasurer. Mel Johnson

        "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." --Mame
        Dennis

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 17, 2005
          Thank Goodness you'll do this again. I have attached an explanation of the
          ballot materials that you will need to send me before Jan. 24. Thanks, Phil.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
            I second the nomination of Mel Johnson for Treasurer with great relief
            and pleasure! (of course, pain is the other side of pleasure, tatoo
            fans) I would also like to nominate both Rob Edwards and George Rogers
            for President-Elect.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
              What attachments??? Mel

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 18, 2005
                I second Mark's nomination of both Rob Edwards and George Rodgers for
                President-Elect.
                Lloyd

              • naftalyp@sunyacc.edu
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 20, 2005
                  George,
                  Lloyd Miller has nominated both you and Rob Edwards for President-elect.
                  If you would like to accept the nomination and be placed on the ballot
                  please
                  let me know and send me the ballot materials by Jan. 24. I am attaching the
                  instructions for preparing the candidate materials. Thanks, Phil.