RE: FW: Clarification of my 'Plea for Help'

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 1999
      I suggest contacting Chuck Ellenbaum from DuPage who is well-prepared and
      credentialed in both anthropology and religion ELLENBAU@... Also
      contact the American Anthro. Association for contact with the new section
      recognized just a couple of years ago on Anthropology of Religion. They have
      an outstanding list of leaders well-prepared in the research within this
      field.