Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      I hope that everyone had had a good break and enjoyed the holiday
      observance(s) of your choice!

      I'm taking two weeks of sick leave in order to have my left ulna
      shortened to prevent sharing in my father and grandmother's arthritis.

      Please feel free to send questions or comments about anything that
      crosses your mind to other SACCers since we are all enjoying a bit of a
      lull.

      Happy New Year!

      Ann Popplestone AAB, BA, MA

      CCC Metro TLC