Atlanta AAA

  • Melvin Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2004
      Dear Phil, I have half way decided to go to Atlanta for the meeting and use
      my Treasurer's budget to help pay for it. I will probably have to have you
      approve the expenditure when I turn in the receipts to Suzanne. So this is
      just a heads up. The more I look at the treasurer's report and the
      AnthroSource issue the more questions come up that need a face to face
      answer from Suzanne and Sandy Berlin. Mel Johnson

      "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death." --Mame
      Dennis