RE: [SACC-L] any archaeologists out there?

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 22, 2004
      We at Cuyahoga Community College teach Intro to Archaeology and
      Archeology Field Research Methods. In addition, we have a Center for
      Community Research through which we offer historical archeology field
      research on land owned by the college on which we do historical field
      studies of 19th century cultural patterns, village to urban processes.
      (see insert) Please join us as a member or subscriber to the Society for
      Anthropology in Community Colleges. (subscribers get the Teaching
      Anthropology journals in which we share innovative teaching methods and
      curricula. Also, we have great meetings where we really share our work
      and this coming year is best yet- see the other insert