Thanks for the Mini-Conference

  • LAWolfe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2004
      Just wanted to thank everyone and especially George, Jo and Phil for all of
      that you did to put on our mini-conference. Very much enjoyed getting the so
      many of our extended conversations as well as the great food and the field
      adventures. Also a special thanks to everyone who did so much to make my Mom feel
      comfortable and welcome. She absolutely loved joining us.

      Leanna