SACC mini-conference in Fremont Transportation

  • LAWolfe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2004
      I was under the impression that there might be a SACC shuttle between the BART station and the Ohlone College.  With the AC Transit bus 217 running as infrequently as every 30 minutes it could easily take an additional hour to get to the Ohlone campus...

      In a separate communication from George Rogers he described that the campus is about three miles from the BART station and that transportation would be provided....

      Thanks.
      Leanna

       From Fremont BART Station - Take BART to the Fremont BART station