FW: SACC Board Meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2004
      SACCers, Kathleen is working very hard to assist us and AAA staff given
      the no-win situations she, AAA staff, and the rest of us have been put
      in through no fault of our own...please join me in thanking her for her
      support.

      Hi Mark-
      I obviously will be going to Atlanta and not California. I would
      appreciate it if you would express my regret at not being able to attend
      the SACC Board meeting. Please also let the members know that I will be
      attending your conference in Savannah. I look forward to working with
      SACC on issues important to the CC community.

      Please let me know if you have questions. Again, I'm sorry that I won't
      be able to attend your Board meeting, as has been my practice for the
      past five year.

      Thanks!

      Kathleen

      Kathleen Terry-Sharp